Redefine Your Comfort Zone. To make a DH-certified full face with the ventilation and fit of a half shell, our development team took a fully integrated approach when creating the Gambit. Every component was engineered utilizing a comprehensive approach resulting in truly breakthrough performance where the Gambit delivers more than the sum of its parts.
- Combines a lightweight carbon fiber shell, structurally specific polycarbonate backing, and five optimized pieces of targeted density foam (patent pending) for reduced weight, optimized fit, and increased ventilation. ASTM DH (1952) certified.
- Tune a more precise, personalized fit thanks to Gambit's adjustable Integrated Fit System that accommodates variations in head shape and occipital base.
- Occipital base adjustment personalizes fit for comfort and allows you to tune helmet angle to ensure that your helmet and eyewear stay perfectly synched.
- 4-position adjustable cheek pads provide fit refinement for any head shape.
- Integrated, fixed visor with a breakaway feature provides a wide field of view while protecting against trail debris.
- Average weight: 640 grams (medium).
- Increased airflow and improved ventilation from the SBC Integrated Fit System does away with the excessive padding of a traditional full-face friction fit.
- MIPS SL with our exclusive perforated backing integrates MIPS technology within the helmet padding and reduces moisture retention while increasing breathability.
- Computational Fluid Dynamic design integrates the maximum volume of internal channeling for optimal airflow through the helmet. 4D brow cooling provides a gap between the helmet and forehead, drawing airflow into internal air channels at every speed.
- This helmet is ANGi ready, with a fit system mount designed for easy integration with our ANGi crash sensor.
|Black / Small||888818787593||60222-0002||210000012201|
|Black / Medium||888818787609||60222-0003||210000012465|
|Black / Large||888818787616||60222-0004||210000012466|