The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is 3/8-inch x 6-feet.
- New hardened deadbolt anti-rotation design - Includes 2 Stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes side mount, snap-in bracket - Disc-style cylinder with center keyway - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 10” (10.2cm x 25.4cm) - Product weight: 2.25 lbs
$169.99 - $199.99
The first alarmed folding lock on the market. Something to make bike thieves think twice: as well as the ultra-safe mechanical features boasted by all of the folding locks in the ABUS BORDO range, the BORDO Alarm 6000A is the first folding lock anywhere in the world to sound an alarm (at a volume of 100dB) if it detects an attempted attack. It does so thanks to the smart 3D Position Detection sensors, which detect the smallest of movements in all three dimensions. The sensor technology incorporated into the BORDO Alarm 6000A can distinguish between picking attempts and the small vibrations which occur when the lock is connected, for example, or a football bounces nearby; in these situations, the lock will emit a small warning beep but will not sound a full alarm. Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status. Technology: - 13/64" bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Alarm at a volume of at least 100 dB for 20 seconds, followed by automatic reactivation - 3D Position Detection – detects vibrations and the smallest of movements in all three dimensions and triggers an alarm - Smart alarm – the lock only emits a small warning beep in the event of minor and brief vibrations, e.g. if a football bounces nearby - Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for maximum protection against attempted manipulation, e.g. picking Operation and use: - Great protection where there is a high risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - The longer the chain, the easier it is to lock the bicycle to a fixed object
The innovative Bordo Combo Lite 6150 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! Attach it to your frame via the included straps, pedal away, and when you arrive at your destination, simply pull out your trusty Bordo, unfold it and enjoy the tough security of an ABUS lock! Its soft silicone coating is gentle on your bike's finish and the high-quality combination cylinder features a resettable code, too.
$54.99 - $60.00
Subtle and modern Equipped with a combination of numbers, the lock is easy to use. The complete plastic coating of the lock body and the distinctive textile hose of the chain prevent damage to the paint on the bicycle to be secured. - 7mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel - Two-component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Special touch protection for higher security against unauthorized access to the code through manipulation of the mechanism - Individually settable code
The specially coated cable of the Tresor 6412 Combo Cable lock prevents damage to bike paint and features innovative tool-free mounting to bikes. - 12mm thick steel cable - Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paint - two-component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually configurable code
- 12 mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$20.99 - $23.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
- Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating - Resettable combination - Bulk packaging - No bracket included
Always on the go? Have a lot of stuff? The SteelBraid line is here to travel alongside you, on the road, at home, sports games or wherever you may go. Available in 8-inch length, the braided steel cable is sure to keep your gear safe. We added a vinyl coating to completely cover the cable and prevent rusting to protect your equipment. Diameter 12mm with vinyl shell.
Strength and simplicity come together in OnGuard's Akita Combo lock. It's a 6-foot by 1/2-inch thick cable lock that provides sturdy, reliable protection without any keys. All you need is a four-digit number you can remember, which can be reset at any time. The Akita Combo is built tough and easy to use.
OnGuard's Bulldog LS (Long Shackle) offers a large locking zone, plus OnGuard's high-security 13mm-thick hardened-steel construction and stout X2 double-bolt lock, which resists cutting, picking, bumping, and drilling. And with the included mounting bracket, your Bulldog can come along for every ride. This great U-lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
OnGuard's Doberman is a strong self-coiling steel cable. The cable has a tough vinyl cover that protects your bike and the padlock is easy to use.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1090 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for maximum strength. At 35.5-inches long, the Evolution gives you biking security in an easy-to-carry package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
- 14mm hardened MAX-Performance steel shackle resists both cutters and leverage attacks - Double deadbolt locking mechanism has extensive holding power - High security, disc-style cylinder with reinforced anti-drill, anti-pull protection system - Sliding dust cover protects and extends cylinder life - 3 stainless steel keys—one lighted with high-intensity bulb & replaceable battery - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 1.8” x 2.1” (48mm x 54mm) - Product weight: 1.85 lbs (0.84 kgs)
- 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle resists cutting and leverage attacks - Double Deadbolt locking mechanism has extensive holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder with reinforced anti-drill, anti-pull protection system - Sliding dust cover protects and extends cylinder life - 3 stainless steel keys—one lighted with high-intensity bulb & replaceable battery Key Safe Program Product dimensions: 1.8” x 2.1” (48mm x 54mm) Product weight: 1.85 lbs (0.84 kgs)
Kryptonite's Keeper 12 Long Shackle U-Lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 12mm hardened steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace of mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. The shackle connects to the disc-style cylinder for exceptional security, and it all sits in the click-style transportation bracket so it stays stable during transport. To top it all off, you get a reinforced collar over the keyway for added protection, not to mention Kryptonite's $500 Anti-Theft Protection offer. The lock measures 4 x 11.5-inches for plenty of locking clearance.
Kryptonite's Keeper 12 U-Lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 12mm hardened steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace-of-mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. The shackle connects to the disc-style cylinder for exceptional security, and it all sits in the click-style transportation bracket so it stays stable during transport. To top it all off, you get a reinforced collar over the keyway for added protection. Specifications & Features - 12mm HARDENED STEEL SHACKLE resist hand tools - Reinforced collar over keyway for increased protection - HIGH SECURITY DISC-CYLINDER - Includes click style TRANSPORTATION BRACKET - High security BENT FOOT DESIGN for ease of use - Protective vinyl covering - Key Safe Program
- 3-Digit non-resettable combination - Combo Safe Program - 4mm-thick chain links - 110cm in length
A compact secondary deterrent for use when less length is needed. - 2 keys - 4mm thick chain links - 110cm length
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
$10.95 - $11.95
- 2 keys included - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 1.90 lbs
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 1.70 lbs
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 712 Combination Cable. It's a 7mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt eliminating critical vulnerability - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 47.3” (120cm) chain length - Product weight: 3.75 lbs (1.70 kgs)
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 3.75 lbs
Page 1 of 3 Next page